Working with us
Our team are our best asset and we are looking for colleagues who have the drive, ambition and innovation to help our charity flourish. If you think you could make a difference to people’s lives in Greater Manchester, Gaddum could be the next career move for you.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age, but, as ethnic minority groups, members of the trans community and religious and faith groups are currently under-represented across the organisation, we would encourage applications from members of these groups.
As a responsible employer, we:
- are accredited as part of the national living wage scheme.
- have a 35 hr working week.
- have 25 days’ holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays with increasing annual leave allocation for continued long service.
- have an enhanced maternity package.
- offer a personal pension scheme
- 7.5% & 5% matched contributions
- Death in service benefit
- have a dedicated Staff Wellbeing Action Group / programme.
- have access to staff reward gateway; Your Gaddum, including discounts at high street. retailers, cycle to work scheme and wellbeing support (Employee Assistance Programme)
- offer development and training opportunities.
Volunteers are essential to what I do. Join me and you could be helping out at a coffee morning for socially isolated carers or out in the community raising vital funds.
Your time and commitment mean I can reach and support even more people across Greater Manchester.
In return, I’ll provide you with induction, training, and development opportunities as well as ongoing support throughout your journey with me.
Advocacy Sessional Worker
£15.60 per hour, variable hours depending on contractor commitments. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on the role, please contact our Advocacy Services Manager, Lily Huggins on 0161 834 6069.